Did you know you can now using our online booking service!
Online Appointments - Click the link below
What is Patient Online?
Patient Online services give you the option to:
- Make Appointments online
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- View your medical record onlineYou will be able to complete these actions using a computer, tablet or smartphone rather than having to phone or visit the practice.Online services will allow you to book and cancel appointments/ request repeat prescriptions or view your medical records at a time convenient to you – day or night! It can also mean not having to travel to the surgery and can free up phone lines for patients without computer access.Its not hard to start using online services. Your surgery will need to check who you are. Just like the bank or the post office when you pick up a parcel, your surgery needs to confirm your identity
What are the benefits of online services?
- Our practice now offers patients the facility to view areas of their records online. The areas patients are able to access include a summary of information relating to medications, allergies and adverse reactions. As well as viewing this information, there is the facility to download and print it. If patients do require online access to other areas of their record they will need to speak with the practice to facilitate this.
How to sign up for online services
- Tell your GP you would like to start using online services
- We will ask you to complete a short form and confirm that you agree with the information on the form
- We will then check you are who you say you are. We will ask you to provide photo ID and proof of address, for example a passport or driving licence and a bank statement or council tax statement.
- You will then be issued with a letter with your unique username and password. It will also tell you about the website you need to register with for online services.
If we don’t think that is in your interest to use the service, we will discuss the reasons with you.